A Visit to Children at Po Leung Kuk
Due to various family problems, many children are not properly cared for today. To show concern for them, Conpak Volunteer Team visited Po Leung Kuk on 7 July 2018 and spent a happy weekend with children there.
During pleasant interaction with them, we learnt about their education and daily life, and played fun games with them. Later, we enjoyed delicious cake together, which left delightful memories.
Other News & Events
- Visiting the Elders at Lelaohui Nursing Home in Luozhuang West, Haidian District, Beijing
- Awarded "Caring Company" by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service Once Again
- Awarded “Certificate for Volunteer Service” for 7 Successive Years
- Participating in 2019 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- 21st Anniversary of Conpak
- Celebrating Chinese New Year with the Elders