A Visit to Children at Po Leung Kuk
Due to various family problems, many children are not properly cared for today. To show concern for them, Conpak Volunteer Team visited Po Leung Kuk on 7 July 2018 and spent a happy weekend with children there.
During pleasant interaction with them, we learnt about their education and daily life, and played fun games with them. Later, we enjoyed delicious cake together, which left delightful memories.
Other News & Events
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again