A Visit to Children at Po Leung Kuk
Due to various family problems, many children are not properly cared for today. To show concern for them, Conpak Volunteer Team visited Po Leung Kuk on 7 July 2018 and spent a happy weekend with children there.
During pleasant interaction with them, we learnt about their education and daily life, and played fun games with them. Later, we enjoyed delicious cake together, which left delightful memories.
Other News & Events
- Hong Kong's 2020/21 Budget Announced
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled