A Visit to Children at Po Leung Kuk
Due to various family problems, many children are not properly cared for today. To show concern for them, Conpak Volunteer Team visited Po Leung Kuk on 7 July 2018 and spent a happy weekend with children there.
During pleasant interaction with them, we learnt about their education and daily life, and played fun games with them. Later, we enjoyed delicious cake together, which left delightful memories.
Other News & Events
- Celebrating Chinese New Year with the Elders
- Liu Qingsheng, Vice Mayor of Shenzhen, and His Delegation Visited Conpak for Research
- Organize "K6 Conpak Kids Day"
- Accompany the Elders at Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre for an Outing
- A Visit to Disabled Orphans
- A Visit to Children with Autism, Lighting the Heart, Walking with Love