Awarded "Certificate for Volunteer Service" by Social Welfare Department
On 15 May 2018, Conpak was awarded the "Certificate for Volunteer Services" by Social Welfare Department again. Last year, we actively participated in various volunteer works and contributed more than 400 hours to community services.
So far, we have been awarded this certificate for 6 successive years. The development of a caring and inclusive society is the due responsibility of every citizen. In the future, we will co-operate with more organisations and provide appropriate assistance for those in need.
Other News & Events
- Celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival with the Disabled
- A Visit to Children at Po Leung Kuk
- Awarded "Certificate for Volunteer Service" by Social Welfare Department
- Awarded "OCBC Wing Hang Valued Partner 2018 - Top Partner"
- Participating in 2018 "Skip-a-meal" Event
- Awarded "Manpower Developers" by Hong Kong Employees Retraining Board ("ERB") for the Second Time