Awarded "Certificate for Volunteer Service" by Social Welfare Department
On 15 May 2018, Conpak was awarded the "Certificate for Volunteer Services" by Social Welfare Department again. Last year, we actively participated in various volunteer works and contributed more than 400 hours to community services.
So far, we have been awarded this certificate for 6 successive years. The development of a caring and inclusive society is the due responsibility of every citizen. In the future, we will co-operate with more organisations and provide appropriate assistance for those in need.
Other News & Events
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again