Awarded "Certificate for Volunteer Service" by Social Welfare Department
On 15 May 2018, Conpak was awarded the "Certificate for Volunteer Services" by Social Welfare Department again. Last year, we actively participated in various volunteer works and contributed more than 400 hours to community services.
So far, we have been awarded this certificate for 6 successive years. The development of a caring and inclusive society is the due responsibility of every citizen. In the future, we will co-operate with more organisations and provide appropriate assistance for those in need.
Other News & Events
- Celebrating Chinese New Year with the Elders
- Liu Qingsheng, Vice Mayor of Shenzhen, and His Delegation Visited Conpak for Research
- Organize "K6 Conpak Kids Day"
- Accompany the Elders at Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre for an Outing
- A Visit to Disabled Orphans
- A Visit to Children with Autism, Lighting the Heart, Walking with Love