Awarded "Certificate for Volunteer Service" by Social Welfare Department
On 15 May 2018, Conpak was awarded the "Certificate for Volunteer Services" by Social Welfare Department again. Last year, we actively participated in various volunteer works and contributed more than 400 hours to community services.
So far, we have been awarded this certificate for 6 successive years. The development of a caring and inclusive society is the due responsibility of every citizen. In the future, we will co-operate with more organisations and provide appropriate assistance for those in need.
Other News & Events
- Accompany the Elders at Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre for an Outing
- A Visit to Disabled Orphans
- A Visit to Children with Autism, Lighting the Heart, Walking with Love
- Donation of the Tenth Batch of Spare Computers
- Celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival with the Disabled
- Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"