Participating in the “SmartBiz Expo 2017”
To help enterprises get the latest market information and expand their business opportunities, the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) organized the “SmartBiz Expo 2017" at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center from 6 to 8 December 2017, Conpak was invited to discuss the issue of intellectual property protection with enterprises and participants in the society during the Expo.
During the Expo, we showcased Conpak's one-stop professional services to local and overseas enterprises and participants in the industry, and provided appropriate intellectual property protection recommendations in response to the actual business situation and conditions. Under the rapid development of knowledge-based economy in the recent years, intellectual property has become an endless source of wealth. We hope that our professional services and experience can help companies to eliminate market barriers, and access to leading edge.
Other News & Events
- Celebrating Chinese New Year with the Elders
- Liu Qingsheng, Vice Mayor of Shenzhen, and His Delegation Visited Conpak for Research
- Organize "K6 Conpak Kids Day"
- Donation of Money and Rehabilitation Equipment
- Accompany the Elders at Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre for an Outing
- A Visit to Disabled Orphans