Participating in the "SmartBiz Expo 2017"
To help enterprises get the latest market information and expand their business opportunities, the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) organized the "SmartBiz Expo 2017" at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center from 6 to 8 December 2017, Conpak was invited to discuss the issue of intellectual property protection with enterprises and participants in the society during the Expo.
During the Expo, we showcased Conpak's one-stop professional services to local and overseas enterprises and participants in the industry, and provided appropriate intellectual property protection recommendations in response to the actual business situation and conditions. Under the rapid development of knowledge-based economy in the recent years, intellectual property has become an endless source of wealth. We hope that our professional services and experience can help companies to eliminate market barriers, and access to leading edge.
Other News & Events
- Hong Kong's 2020/21 Budget Announced
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled