Donation of Rehabilitation Equipment
In order to help the rehabilitation of the patients who suffer from stroke and pain diseases, Conpak donated some rehabilitation equipment to the "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre ", which is under the HKSKH Lady MacLehose Center. These items of equipment include Lite Gait Partial-Weight-Bearing Gait Therapy Device, OB Pulley System Traction and Bioptron Color Laser, valued at HK $ 153,800.
With these equipment, the patients can improve their physical mobility and alleviate the inflammation and pain. We are delighted to help those people in need and we will put more resources to help them carrying out the rehabilitation training.
Other News & Events
- A Visit to Children at Po Leung Kuk
- Awarded "Certificate for Volunteer Service" by Social Welfare Department
- Awarded "OCBC Wing Hang Valued Partner 2018 - Top Partner"
- Participating in 2018 "Skip-a-meal" Event
- Awarded "Manpower Developers" by Hong Kong Employees Retraining Board ("ERB") for the Second Time