Donation of Rehabilitation Equipment
In order to help the rehabilitation of the patients who suffer from stroke and pain diseases, Conpak donated some rehabilitation equipment to the "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre ", which is under the HKSKH Lady MacLehose Center. These items of equipment include Lite Gait Partial-Weight-Bearing Gait Therapy Device, OB Pulley System Traction and Bioptron Color Laser, valued at HK $ 153,800.
With these equipment, the patients can improve their physical mobility and alleviate the inflammation and pain. We are delighted to help those people in need and we will put more resources to help them carrying out the rehabilitation training.
Other News & Events
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2020"
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition