Donation of Rehabilitation Equipment
In order to help the rehabilitation of the patients who suffer from stroke and pain diseases, Conpak donated some rehabilitation equipment to the "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre ", which is under the HKSKH Lady MacLehose Center. These items of equipment include Lite Gait Partial-Weight-Bearing Gait Therapy Device, OB Pulley System Traction and Bioptron Color Laser, valued at HK $ 153,800.
With these equipment, the patients can improve their physical mobility and alleviate the inflammation and pain. We are delighted to help those people in need and we will put more resources to help them carrying out the rehabilitation training.
Other News & Events
- Hong Kong's 2020/21 Budget Announced
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled