Donation of Rehabilitation Equipment
In order to help the rehabilitation of the patients who suffer from stroke and pain diseases, Conpak donated some rehabilitation equipment to the "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre ", which is under the HKSKH Lady MacLehose Center. These items of equipment include Lite Gait Partial-Weight-Bearing Gait Therapy Device, OB Pulley System Traction and Bioptron Color Laser, valued at HK $ 153,800.
With these equipment, the patients can improve their physical mobility and alleviate the inflammation and pain. We are delighted to help those people in need and we will put more resources to help them carrying out the rehabilitation training.
Other News & Events
- Participating in "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day 2023"
- Participating in 2023 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Accompanying the Elderly from Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center on Autumn Trip
- Donating Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Organizing One-Day Tour to Cheung Chau with SAHK