Donation of A New Batch of Computers
Recycling of idle items can reduce disposal and promote environmental protection. 3 November 2017, Conpak donated 17 idle computers, videoconferencing system and other equipment to the Hong Kong Caritas Computer Workshop again. This is the 9th round of donation of electronic equipment since 2013.
The donated items will be given to those in need, and some will also be used for youth employment training and maintenance training.
Other News & Events
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in 2020 "Skip-A-Meal" Event