Donation of A New Batch of Computers
Recycling of idle items can reduce disposal and promote environmental protection. 3 November 2017, Conpak donated 17 idle computers, videoconferencing system and other equipment to the Hong Kong Caritas Computer Workshop again. This is the 9th round of donation of electronic equipment since 2013.
The donated items will be given to those in need, and some will also be used for youth employment training and maintenance training.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"