Donation of A New Batch of Computers
Recycling of idle items can reduce disposal and promote environmental protection. 3 November 2017, Conpak donated 17 idle computers, videoconferencing system and other equipment to the Hong Kong Caritas Computer Workshop again. This is the 9th round of donation of electronic equipment since 2013.
The donated items will be given to those in need, and some will also be used for youth employment training and maintenance training.
Other News & Events
- Celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival with the Disabled
- A Visit to Children at Po Leung Kuk
- Awarded "Certificate for Volunteer Service" by Social Welfare Department
- Awarded "OCBC Wing Hang Valued Partner 2018 - Top Partner"
- Participating in 2018 "Skip-a-meal" Event
- Awarded "Manpower Developers" by Hong Kong Employees Retraining Board ("ERB") for the Second Time