Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
Autumn is a good time for outdoor activities. On 21 October 2017, Conpak’s volunteer team had a great day out with the elderly from HKSKH MacLehose Centre and experienced the most popular green organic life right now.
In order to bring more enjoyment to the elderly, we have arranged a rich program. First, we visited to Fu Kum Organic Dragon Fruit Farm, and participated in the "Hakka steamed bun workshop" to make Hakka steamed bun. Then, we explored the Deep Bay Market in Lau Fau Shan and enjoyed a special lunch together. After that, we went to Hang Heung cake production factory and watched the cake production process, ending this happy and fulfilling day.
Other News & Events
- Accompany the Elders at Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre for an Outing
- A Visit to Disabled Orphans
- A Visit to Children with Autism, Lighting the Heart, Walking with Love
- Donation of the Tenth Batch of Spare Computers
- Celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival with the Disabled
- Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"