Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
Autumn is a good time for outdoor activities. On 21 October 2017, Conpak’s volunteer team had a great day out with the elderly from HKSKH MacLehose Centre and experienced the most popular green organic life right now.
In order to bring more enjoyment to the elderly, we have arranged a rich program. First, we visited to Fu Kum Organic Dragon Fruit Farm, and participated in the "Hakka steamed bun workshop" to make Hakka steamed bun. Then, we explored the Deep Bay Market in Lau Fau Shan and enjoyed a special lunch together. After that, we went to Hang Heung cake production factory and watched the cake production process, ending this happy and fulfilling day.
Other News & Events
- Announcement of the 2023-24 Hong Kong Budget
- Awarded another "HKAEE and HKGOC" certificate
- Awarded another "Caring Company" 10 Years Plus Logo
- Donation of the 17th batch of computers
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited