Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
Autumn is a good time for outdoor activities. On 21 October 2017, Conpak’s volunteer team had a great day out with the elderly from HKSKH MacLehose Centre and experienced the most popular green organic life right now.
In order to bring more enjoyment to the elderly, we have arranged a rich program. First, we visited to Fu Kum Organic Dragon Fruit Farm, and participated in the "Hakka steamed bun workshop" to make Hakka steamed bun. Then, we explored the Deep Bay Market in Lau Fau Shan and enjoyed a special lunch together. After that, we went to Hang Heung cake production factory and watched the cake production process, ending this happy and fulfilling day.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"