Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
Autumn is a good time for outdoor activities. On 21 October 2017, Conpak’s volunteer team had a great day out with the elderly from HKSKH MacLehose Centre and experienced the most popular green organic life right now.
In order to bring more enjoyment to the elderly, we have arranged a rich program. First, we visited to Fu Kum Organic Dragon Fruit Farm, and participated in the "Hakka steamed bun workshop" to make Hakka steamed bun. Then, we explored the Deep Bay Market in Lau Fau Shan and enjoyed a special lunch together. After that, we went to Hang Heung cake production factory and watched the cake production process, ending this happy and fulfilling day.
Other News & Events
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited
- Participating the 2022 "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day"
- Co-organizing a fun visit with the children to the Legoland Discovery Centre between Conpak and The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity