Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2017"
On 12 October 2017, Conpak participated in the "Dress Casual Day" held by The Community Chest for the 5th consecutive year and raised fund for 161 member social welfare organizations supported by The Community Chest.
In the event, participant who donates HK$60 or more can put on the Dress Casual Day stickers and go to work in casual wear. In order to contribute more to the society, Conpak provides 100% matching donation for each dollar Conpak's employee donates and encourages them to raise money from relatives and friends. Helping each other is important to build a civilized society, Conpak will offer more help to the needy.
Other News & Events
- Participating in "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day 2023"
- Participating in 2023 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Accompanying the Elderly from Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center on Autumn Trip
- Donating Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Organizing One-Day Tour to Cheung Chau with SAHK