Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2017"
On 12 October 2017, Conpak participated in the "Dress Casual Day" held by The Community Chest for the 5th consecutive year and raised fund for 161 member social welfare organizations supported by The Community Chest.
In the event, participant who donates HK$60 or more can put on the Dress Casual Day stickers and go to work in casual wear. In order to contribute more to the society, Conpak provides 100% matching donation for each dollar Conpak's employee donates and encourages them to raise money from relatives and friends. Helping each other is important to build a civilized society, Conpak will offer more help to the needy.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"