Participating in “The Community Chest’s Dress Casual Day 2017”
On 12 October 2017, Conpak participated in the “Dress Casual Day” held by The Community Chest for the third consecutive year and raised fund for 161 member social welfare organizations supported by The Community Chest.
In the event, participant who donates HK$60 or more can put on the Dress Casual Day stickers and go to work in casual wear. In order to contribute more to the society, Conpak provides 100% matching donation for each dollar Conpak’s employee donates and encourages them to raise money from relatives and friends. Helping each other is important to build a civilized society, Conpak will offer more help to the needy.
Other News & Events
- Participating in “The Community Chest’s Dress Casual Day 2017”
- Volunteers Visited the Disabled at On Ting Estate in Tuen Mun
- Visiting the Elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre
- Having a Nice Weekend with the Children with Development Disorders
- Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival in 2017" Hosted by the Food Grace
- Visiting the Children in the Sun Village in Shunyi District, Beijing