Volunteers Visited the Disabled at On Ting Estate in Tuen Mun
Leaves are falling. Autumn is coming. Conpak’s Volunteer Team organized a volunteer activity, “Warm Autumn” on 23 September 2017, visiting those people with disabilities at On Ting Village in Tuen Mun, Hong Kong, and had early celebration of Mid-Autumn Festival with them.
On that day, we played games, shared delicious refreshments and had a nice chat together with handicapped people. As Mid-Autumn Festival is a traditional Chinse festival that implies love, happiness and reunion, we also presented our well-designed blessing bags to every disabled to show our care and blessings. We wish you all and your families a very happy and prosperous holiday!
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"