Volunteers Visited the Disabled at On Ting Estate in Tuen Mun
Leaves are falling. Autumn is coming. Conpak’s Volunteer Team organized a volunteer activity, “Warm Autumn” on 23 September 2017, visiting those people with disabilities at On Ting Village in Tuen Mun, Hong Kong, and had early celebration of Mid-Autumn Festival with them.
On that day, we played games, shared delicious refreshments and had a nice chat together with handicapped people. As Mid-Autumn Festival is a traditional Chinse festival that implies love, happiness and reunion, we also presented our well-designed blessing bags to every disabled to show our care and blessings. We wish you all and your families a very happy and prosperous holiday!
Other News & Events
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited
- Participating the 2022 "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day"
- Co-organizing a fun visit with the children to the Legoland Discovery Centre between Conpak and The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity