Volunteers Visited the Disabled at On Ting Estate in Tuen Mun
Leaves are falling. Autumn is coming. Conpak’s Volunteer Team organized a volunteer activity, “Warm Autumn” on 23 September 2017, visiting those people with disabilities at On Ting Village in Tuen Mun, Hong Kong, and had early celebration of Mid-Autumn Festival with them.
On that day, we played games, shared delicious refreshments and had a nice chat together with handicapped people. As Mid-Autumn Festival is a traditional Chinse festival that implies love, happiness and reunion, we also presented our well-designed blessing bags to every disabled to show our care and blessings. We wish you all and your families a very happy and prosperous holiday!
Other News & Events
- A Visit to Children at Po Leung Kuk
- Awarded "Certificate for Volunteer Service" by Social Welfare Department
- Awarded "OCBC Wing Hang Valued Partner 2018 - Top Partner"
- Participating in 2018 "Skip-a-meal" Event
- Awarded "Manpower Developers" by Hong Kong Employees Retraining Board ("ERB") for the Second Time