Volunteers Visited the Disabled at On Ting Estate in Tuen Mun
Leaves are falling. Autumn is coming. Conpak’s Volunteer Team organized a volunteer activity, “Warm Autumn” on 23 September 2017, visiting those people with disabilities at On Ting Village in Tuen Mun, Hong Kong, and had early celebration of Mid-Autumn Festival with them.
On that day, we played games, shared delicious refreshments and had a nice chat together with handicapped people. As Mid-Autumn Festival is a traditional Chinse festival that implies love, happiness and reunion, we also presented our well-designed blessing bags to every disabled to show our care and blessings. We wish you all and your families a very happy and prosperous holiday!
Other News & Events
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again