Visiting the Elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre
On 23 September 2017, Conpak volunteer team initiated a volunteer service called “Caring for the Elderly”—visiting the elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre and celebrating birthdays with the elderly who were born in September.
In order to bring more joy to the elderly, we had a wonderful performance for them and played games with them. We then enjoyed a delicious birthday cake together. Also, we sent out small gifts to the elderly. Mid-Autumn Festival is coming, we wish the elderly a happy holiday and good health!
Other News & Events
- Participating in “The Community Chest’s Dress Casual Day 2017”
- Volunteers Visited the Disabled at On Ting Estate in Tuen Mun
- Visiting the Elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre
- Having a Nice Weekend with the Children with Development Disorders
- Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival in 2017" Hosted by the Food Grace
- Visiting the Children in the Sun Village in Shunyi District, Beijing