Visiting the Elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre
On 23 September 2017, Conpak volunteer team initiated a volunteer service called “Caring for the Elderly”—visiting the elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre and celebrating birthdays with the elderly who were born in September.
In order to bring more joy to the elderly, we had a wonderful performance for them and played games with them. We then enjoyed a delicious birthday cake together. Also, we sent out small gifts to the elderly. Mid-Autumn Festival is coming, we wish the elderly a happy holiday and good health!
Other News & Events
- Awarded "Certificate for Volunteer Service" by Social Welfare Department
- Awarded "OCBC Wing Hang Valued Partner 2018 - Top Partner"
- Participating in 2018 "Skip-a-meal" Event
- Awarded "Manpower Developers" by Hong Kong Employees Retraining Board ("ERB") for the Second Time
- Awarded "Caring Company" by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service for Seventh Time Consecutively