Visiting the Elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre
On 23 September 2017, Conpak volunteer team initiated a volunteer service called “Caring for the Elderly”—visiting the elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre and celebrating birthdays with the elderly who were born in September.
In order to bring more joy to the elderly, we had a wonderful performance for them and played games with them. We then enjoyed a delicious birthday cake together. Also, we sent out small gifts to the elderly. Mid-Autumn Festival is coming, we wish the elderly a happy holiday and good health!
Other News & Events
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in 2020 "Skip-A-Meal" Event