Having a Nice Weekend with the Children with Development Disorders
On 23 September 2017, Conpak's volunteer team visited the children with development disorders in Shanghai Yue Miao Yuan.
During the period, we took care of the children and played game with them. At lunch time, we fed the children who had mobility problems. At the same time, we gave them some daily necessaries and school supplies. As children with mental retardation, they have difficulties in communicating with the outside world. Therefore, they need more companionship. In the future, we will continue to pay attention and bring a good time to them.
Other News & Events
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited
- Participating the 2022 "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day"
- Co-organizing a fun visit with the children to the Legoland Discovery Centre between Conpak and The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity