Having a Nice Weekend with the Children with Development Disorders
On 23 September 2017, Conpak's volunteer team visited the children with development disorders in Shanghai Yue Miao Yuan.
During the period, we took care of the children and played game with them. At lunch time, we fed the children who had mobility problems. At the same time, we gave them some daily necessaries and school supplies. As children with mental retardation, they have difficulties in communicating with the outside world. Therefore, they need more companionship. In the future, we will continue to pay attention and bring a good time to them.
Other News & Events
- Participating in “The Community Chest’s Dress Casual Day 2017”
- Volunteers Visited the Disabled at On Ting Estate in Tuen Mun
- Visiting the Elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre
- Having a Nice Weekend with the Children with Development Disorders
- Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival in 2017" Hosted by the Food Grace
- Visiting the Children in the Sun Village in Shunyi District, Beijing