Having a Nice Weekend with the Children with Development Disorders
On 23 September 2017, Conpak's volunteer team visited the children with development disorders in Shanghai Yue Miao Yuan.
During the period, we took care of the children and played game with them. At lunch time, we fed the children who had mobility problems. At the same time, we gave them some daily necessaries and school supplies. As children with mental retardation, they have difficulties in communicating with the outside world. Therefore, they need more companionship. In the future, we will continue to pay attention and bring a good time to them.
Other News & Events
- A Visit to Children at Po Leung Kuk
- Awarded "Certificate for Volunteer Service" by Social Welfare Department
- Awarded "OCBC Wing Hang Valued Partner 2018 - Top Partner"
- Participating in 2018 "Skip-a-meal" Event
- Awarded "Manpower Developers" by Hong Kong Employees Retraining Board ("ERB") for the Second Time