Having a Nice Weekend with the Children with Development Disorders
On 23 September 2017, Conpak's volunteer team visited the children with development disorders in Shanghai Yue Miao Yuan.
During the period, we took care of the children and played game with them. At lunch time, we fed the children who had mobility problems. At the same time, we gave them some daily necessaries and school supplies. As children with mental retardation, they have difficulties in communicating with the outside world. Therefore, they need more companionship. In the future, we will continue to pay attention and bring a good time to them.
Other News & Events
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again