Having a Nice Weekend with the Children with Development Disorders
On 23 September 2017, Conpak's volunteer team visited the children with development disorders in Shanghai Yue Miao Yuan.
During the period, we took care of the children and played game with them. At lunch time, we fed the children who had mobility problems. At the same time, we gave them some daily necessaries and school supplies. As children with mental retardation, they have difficulties in communicating with the outside world. Therefore, they need more companionship. In the future, we will continue to pay attention and bring a good time to them.
Other News & Events
- Participating in "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day 2023"
- Participating in 2023 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Accompanying the Elderly from Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center on Autumn Trip
- Donating Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Organizing One-Day Tour to Cheung Chau with SAHK