Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival in 2017" Hosted by the Food Grace
There is a month before the annual Mid-Autumn festival, in order to spread the concept of cherishing food, Conpak participated in the “Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival in 2017” hosted by the Food Grace – a food recycling organization on 7 September 2017. We signed the Charter for Cherishing Food and promised neither to accept nor give any Mooncake Gift Sets to our customers and partners.
The programme was initiated by the Food Grace in 2015, with aims to encourage corporates to express festival greetings in a low-carbon way, reduce food wastage.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"