Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival in 2017" Hosted by the Food Grace
There is a month before the annual Mid-Autumn festival, in order to spread the concept of cherishing food, Conpak participated in the “Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival in 2017” hosted by the Food Grace – a food recycling organization on 7 September 2017. We signed the Charter for Cherishing Food and promised neither to accept nor give any Mooncake Gift Sets to our customers and partners.
The programme was initiated by the Food Grace in 2015, with aims to encourage corporates to express festival greetings in a low-carbon way, reduce food wastage.
Other News & Events
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in 2020 "Skip-A-Meal" Event