Visiting the Children in the Sun Village in Shunyi District, Beijing
On the edge of society, the minor children of the prisoners have a lack of love because their father / mother is undergoing sentence. Those children face a lot of difficulties when they grow up. Conpak’s volunteer team cares about their situation. On 26 August 2017, we held a voluntary service called “care, love, warm children", and visited the children in the Sun Village in Shunyi District, Beijing.
We had a happy conversation with the children there. We knew more about their life and their learning situation. Besides, we watched their wonderful performances. We also gave them candy, books, stationery and other gifts, and had a delicious lunch with them. As the special social vulnerable groups, the minor children of the prisoners are difficult to obtain social support. We hope that our actions can give them warmth and help.
Other News & Events
- Announcement of the 2023-24 Hong Kong Budget
- Awarded another "HKAEE and HKGOC" certificate
- Awarded another "Caring Company" 10 Years Plus Logo
- Donation of the 17th batch of computers
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited