Visiting the Children in the Sun Village in Shunyi District, Beijing
On the edge of society, the minor children of the prisoners have a lack of love because their father / mother is undergoing sentence. Those children face a lot of difficulties when they grow up. Conpak’s volunteer team cares about their situation. On 26 August 2017, we held a voluntary service called “care, love, warm children", and visited the children in the Sun Village in Shunyi District, Beijing.
We had a happy conversation with the children there. We knew more about their life and their learning situation. Besides, we watched their wonderful performances. We also gave them candy, books, stationery and other gifts, and had a delicious lunch with them. As the special social vulnerable groups, the minor children of the prisoners are difficult to obtain social support. We hope that our actions can give them warmth and help.
Other News & Events
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in 2020 "Skip-A-Meal" Event