Participating in the “World SME Expo 2016”
The World SME Expo 2016 was organised by the Hong Kong Trade and Development Council from 1 to 3 December 2016 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. Conpak shared ideas about intellectual property protection with local and overseas enterprises and participants in the industries during the SME Expo.
Conpak Intellectual Property Services Team, by means of the SME Expo, explored the importance of intellectual achievement in market development and expansion with the participants and provided specific advice on intellectual property protection. Being a consulting firm which provides diversified services, Conpak looks forward to working with more enterprises towards success.
Other News & Events
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in 2020 "Skip-A-Meal" Event