Participating in the “World SME Expo 2016”
The World SME Expo 2016 was organised by the Hong Kong Trade and Development Council from 1 to 3 December 2016 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. Conpak shared ideas about intellectual property protection with local and overseas enterprises and participants in the industries during the SME Expo.
Conpak Intellectual Property Services Team, by means of the SME Expo, explored the importance of intellectual achievement in market development and expansion with the participants and provided specific advice on intellectual property protection. Being a consulting firm which provides diversified services, Conpak looks forward to working with more enterprises towards success.
Other News & Events
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited
- Participating the 2022 "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day"
- Co-organizing a fun visit with the children to the Legoland Discovery Centre between Conpak and The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity