Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
On 26 November 2016, Conpak's volunteer team co-organised a volunteer activity with HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre, having a great day out with the elderly from the Centre.
Our first stop was Hong Kong Heritage Museum, visiting the “Cantonese Opera Heritage Hall” and the special exhibition of "Bruce Lee: Kung Fu‧Art‧Life". We headed for Wun Chuen Sin Kwoon for a delicate and healthy lunch. During the lunch, we started a Q&A section and a role-playing in order to bring more enjoyment to the day out. We have been committed to enriching elderly's life, and this was our first day out with the elderly from the Centre. By sending our attention to the elderly in accompaniment, we hope them all a happy old age.
Other News & Events
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited
- Participating the 2022 "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day"
- Co-organizing a fun visit with the children to the Legoland Discovery Centre between Conpak and The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity