Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
On 26 November 2016, Conpak's volunteer team co-organised a volunteer activity with HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre, having a great day out with the elderly from the Centre.
Our first stop was Hong Kong Heritage Museum, visiting the “Cantonese Opera Heritage Hall” and the special exhibition of "Bruce Lee: Kung Fu‧Art‧Life". We headed for Wun Chuen Sin Kwoon for a delicate and healthy lunch. During the lunch, we started a Q&A section and a role-playing in order to bring more enjoyment to the day out. We have been committed to enriching elderly's life, and this was our first day out with the elderly from the Centre. By sending our attention to the elderly in accompaniment, we hope them all a happy old age.
Other News & Events
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again