Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
Conpak's volunteer team organised a volunteer activity "Walking with Love Heart to Heart" on 26 November 2016, visiting children with developmental disorders at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre.
During the visit, we performed a wonderful show for, interacted joyfully with, and gifted sweet treats, toys and such to the children. We are well aware that, as a specific group, children with developmental disorders face extra obstacle in their lives. We wish to bring more joy to and give fond memory to them along with our attention and company.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"