Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
Conpak's volunteer team organised a volunteer activity "Walking with Love Heart to Heart" on 26 November 2016, visiting children with developmental disorders at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre.
During the visit, we performed a wonderful show for, interacted joyfully with, and gifted sweet treats, toys and such to the children. We are well aware that, as a specific group, children with developmental disorders face extra obstacle in their lives. We wish to bring more joy to and give fond memory to them along with our attention and company.
Other News & Events
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in 2020 "Skip-A-Meal" Event