Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
On 23 October 2016, Mr. Man Law, CEO of Greater China Division of Conpak, interviewed by "Finance Magazine" on TVB Jade, explaining the latest requirements for opening bank accounts in Hong Kong.
In recent years, as banks in Hong Kong have introduced tighter requirements for opening new accounts, Man thoroughly illustrated the requirements and flows for opening bank accounts as well as explored the challenges brought by the difficulties in opening accounts to SMEs on doing business. He also shared professional advice on smooth bank accounts opening.
Other News & Events
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited
- Participating the 2022 "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day"
- Co-organizing a fun visit with the children to the Legoland Discovery Centre between Conpak and The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity