Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
On 23 October 2016, Mr. Man Law, CEO of Greater China Division of Conpak, interviewed by "Finance Magazine" on TVB Jade, explaining the latest requirements for opening bank accounts in Hong Kong.
In recent years, as banks in Hong Kong have introduced tighter requirements for opening new accounts, Man thoroughly illustrated the requirements and flows for opening bank accounts as well as explored the challenges brought by the difficulties in opening accounts to SMEs on doing business. He also shared professional advice on smooth bank accounts opening.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Organizing One-Day Tour to Cheung Chau with SAHK
- Conpak & HSBC Jointly Launch the Bank Account Online Application Platform
- 19th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Participating in the TREATS Inclusive Dragon Boat Race 2023
- Participating in the Disabled Integration Dragon Boat Invitational Race