Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
Children with developmental disorders as if angels without wings, they, thus, need further attention and support from the society. On 22 October 2016, Conpak’s volunteer team initiated a volunteer activity called “Gather Love, Share Dream”, visiting the children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children.
During the visit, we had sports training with and gifted stationaries and sweet treats to the children. Later on, we taught the children to sing the song “隱形的翅膀” (Vanished Wings, a Chinese song), ending our visit alongside beautiful singing.
Other News & Events
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in 2020 "Skip-A-Meal" Event