Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
Children with developmental disorders as if angels without wings, they, thus, need further attention and support from the society. On 22 October 2016, Conpak’s volunteer team initiated a volunteer activity called “Gather Love, Share Dream”, visiting the children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children.
During the visit, we had sports training with and gifted stationaries and sweet treats to the children. Later on, we taught the children to sing the song “隱形的翅膀” (Vanished Wings, a Chinese song), ending our visit alongside beautiful singing.
Other News & Events
- Announcement of the 2023-24 Hong Kong Budget
- Awarded another "HKAEE and HKGOC" certificate
- Awarded another "Caring Company" 10 Years Plus Logo
- Donation of the 17th batch of computers
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited