Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
Children with developmental disorders as if angels without wings, they, thus, need further attention and support from the society. On 22 October 2016, Conpak’s volunteer team initiated a volunteer activity called “Gather Love, Share Dream”, visiting the children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children.
During the visit, we had sports training with and gifted stationaries and sweet treats to the children. Later on, we taught the children to sing the song “隱形的翅膀” (Vanished Wings, a Chinese song), ending our visit alongside beautiful singing.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"