Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
Conpak participated in the "Dress Casual Day 2016" held by The Community Chest again on 6 October 2016.
We put on our casual wear with a special sticker on to work to raise fund for supporting 158 social welfare organisations of Hong Kong. Never will we stop taking part in charity activities, but by participating in more similar-nature activities in the future, we hope to express our attention to people in need.
Other News & Events
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in 2020 "Skip-A-Meal" Event