Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
Conpak participated in the "Dress Casual Day 2016" held by The Community Chest again on 6 October 2016.
We put on our casual wear with a special sticker on to work to raise fund for supporting 158 social welfare organisations of Hong Kong. Never will we stop taking part in charity activities, but by participating in more similar-nature activities in the future, we hope to express our attention to people in need.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"