Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
Conpak participated in the "Dress Casual Day 2016" held by The Community Chest again on 6 October 2016.
We put on our casual wear with a special sticker on to work to raise fund for supporting 158 social welfare organisations of Hong Kong. Never will we stop taking part in charity activities, but by participating in more similar-nature activities in the future, we hope to express our attention to people in need.
Other News & Events
- Announcement of the 2023-24 Hong Kong Budget
- Awarded another "HKAEE and HKGOC" certificate
- Awarded another "Caring Company" 10 Years Plus Logo
- Donation of the 17th batch of computers
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited