Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
Identifying new business opportunities is an effective way to move forward during an economic downturn. Accordingly, Conpak co-organised a Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank in Beijing on 17 August 2016.
Several experts in the industry were invited to explain the global economic development and trends of RMB in detail and share cross-border business financing solutions with the participants. Ms. Helen Hu, Deputy CEO Greater China Division of Conpak, explored how to leverage Hong Kong as a platform for business development in view of tax. With the help of our professional analysis and collaboration, we hope to both alleviate tax liability for enterprises and enhance their competitiveness.
Other News & Events
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in 2020 "Skip-A-Meal" Event