Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
In order to reduce waste disposal and encourage recycling and recovery, Conpak donated a set of idle electronic equipment to Caritas Computer Workshop on 27 June 2016. Part of the computers and peripheral products are going to be donated to the disadvantageous groups while the other parts are for teenagers’ maintenance training.
This has been the 7th round of donation of idle computers since 2013. Conpak does not only give a hand to people in need but also put the concept of environmental protection into practice.
Other News & Events
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in 2020 "Skip-A-Meal" Event