Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
In order to reduce waste disposal and encourage recycling and recovery, Conpak donated a set of idle electronic equipment to Caritas Computer Workshop on 27 June 2016. Part of the computers and peripheral products are going to be donated to the disadvantageous groups while the other parts are for teenagers’ maintenance training.
This has been the 7th round of donation of idle computers since 2013. Conpak does not only give a hand to people in need but also put the concept of environmental protection into practice.
Other News & Events
- Participating in "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day 2023"
- Participating in 2023 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Accompanying the Elderly from Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center on Autumn Trip
- Donating Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Organizing One-Day Tour to Cheung Chau with SAHK