Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
In order to reduce waste disposal and encourage recycling and recovery, Conpak donated a set of idle electronic equipment to Caritas Computer Workshop on 27 June 2016. Part of the computers and peripheral products are going to be donated to the disadvantageous groups while the other parts are for teenagers’ maintenance training.
This has been the 7th round of donation of idle computers since 2013. Conpak does not only give a hand to people in need but also put the concept of environmental protection into practice.
Other News & Events
- Announcement of the 2023-24 Hong Kong Budget
- Awarded another "HKAEE and HKGOC" certificate
- Awarded another "Caring Company" 10 Years Plus Logo
- Donation of the 17th batch of computers
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited