Visiting People with Disability at SAHK
Dragon Boat Festival is around the corner, Conpak’s volunteer team visited people with disability at SAHK on 4 June 2016, showing their apprehension and care.
During the visit, the team had cheerful conversation so as to get into the disabled’s everyday lives and played fun games with them. We also tasted sticky rice dumplings and fresh fruit together, enjoying the vibe of the festival.
Other News & Events
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited
- Participating the 2022 "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day"
- Co-organizing a fun visit with the children to the Legoland Discovery Centre between Conpak and The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity