Visiting People with Disability at SAHK
Dragon Boat Festival is around the corner, Conpak’s volunteer team visited people with disability at SAHK on 4 June 2016, showing their apprehension and care.
During the visit, the team had cheerful conversation so as to get into the disabled’s everyday lives and played fun games with them. We also tasted sticky rice dumplings and fresh fruit together, enjoying the vibe of the festival.
Other News & Events
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in 2020 "Skip-A-Meal" Event