Visiting People with Disability at SAHK
Dragon Boat Festival is around the corner, Conpak’s volunteer team visited people with disability at SAHK on 4 June 2016, showing their apprehension and care.
During the visit, the team had cheerful conversation so as to get into the disabled’s everyday lives and played fun games with them. We also tasted sticky rice dumplings and fresh fruit together, enjoying the vibe of the festival.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"