Awarded Manpower Developers by the Employees Retraining Board
Conpak demonstrated outstanding achievements in manpower training and development and was awarded the Manpower Developers, after the assessment of the ERB Manpower Developer Award Scheme 2015-16, launched by the Employees Retraining Board.
Manpower training and development are the foundation of corporate sustainable development and a universal value. Conpak advocates and promotes the culture of learning. Through comprehensive training system and effective resources planning, Conpak encourages employees in self-enhancement, which results in an increase in corporate competitiveness.
Other News & Events
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited
- Participating the 2022 "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day"
- Co-organizing a fun visit with the children to the Legoland Discovery Centre between Conpak and The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity