Awarded "Caring Company" for the Fifth Time
Conpak not only provides quality services to clients but also commits to corporate social responsibility. On 10 May 2016, Conpak was awarded "Caring Company" by Hong Kong Council of Social Service for the fifth consecutive year since 2012.
Place emphasis on employees' value and contribution to the society are the key to success for enterprises in long-term. We will make effort to care for the community, employees and the environment, promoting the development of an inclusive society.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Co-organized Volunteer Activity of Kids Cooking Cup Noodles
- Awarded "Certificate for Volunteer Service" by Social Welfare Department Once Again
- Awarded "Caring Company" 10-Year Plus Certificate
- 15th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Participating in the 2021 "Skip-A-Meal" Event