Awarded "Caring Company" for the Fifth Time
Conpak not only provides quality services to clients but also commits to corporate social responsibility. On 10 May 2016, Conpak was awarded "Caring Company" by Hong Kong Council of Social Service for the fifth consecutive year since 2012.
Place emphasis on employees' value and contribution to the society are the key to success for enterprises in long-term. We will make effort to care for the community, employees and the environment, promoting the development of an inclusive society.
Other News & Events
- Donating Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Spread Hope - Participated in the 2022 “Skip-A-Meal” Event
- Hong Kong Announced Its 2022-23 Budget
- 16th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2021"