Awarded "Caring Company" for the Fifth Time
Conpak not only provides quality services to clients but also commits to corporate social responsibility. On 10 May 2016, Conpak was awarded "Caring Company" by Hong Kong Council of Social Service for the fifth consecutive year since 2012.
Place emphasis on employees' value and contribution to the society are the key to success for enterprises in long-term. We will make effort to care for the community, employees and the environment, promoting the development of an inclusive society.
Other News & Events
- Participating in “2017 China Beijing International Fair for Trade in Services (CIFTIS)” in Beijing
- Hong Kong Legislative Council Passed the Tax Reduction Introduced in 2017/18 Budget
- Awarded Certificate for Volunteer Service by the Social Welfare Department
- Reaching Out with the 8th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders