Awarded "Caring Company" for the Fifth Time
Conpak not only provides quality services to clients but also commits to corporate social responsibility. On 10 May 2016, Conpak was awarded "Caring Company" by Hong Kong Council of Social Service for the fifth consecutive year since 2012.
Place emphasis on employees' value and contribution to the society are the key to success for enterprises in long-term. We will make effort to care for the community, employees and the environment, promoting the development of an inclusive society.
Other News & Events
- Celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival with the Disabled
- A Visit to Children at Po Leung Kuk
- Awarded "Certificate for Volunteer Service" by Social Welfare Department
- Awarded "OCBC Wing Hang Valued Partner 2018 - Top Partner"
- Participating in 2018 "Skip-a-meal" Event
- Awarded "Manpower Developers" by Hong Kong Employees Retraining Board ("ERB") for the Second Time