Participating in the “World SME EXPO 2015”
From 3 December to 5 December 2015, Conpak was invited to participate in the “World SME EXPO 2015” organised by the Hong Kong Trade and Development Council and held at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, aiming at promoting exchanges between industries and encouraging enterprises to open up business by utilising Hong Kong’s platform.
In the Expo, Conpak Intellectual Property Service Team exchanged ideas about intellectual property protection during market expansion with domestic and overseas enterprises and industry participants. By demonstrating our diversified professional services, we expect to exploit our professional advantages, offering seemly intellectual property protection strategies for the enterprises.
Other News & Events
- Volunteers visited the disabled at On Ting Estate in Tuen Mun
- Visiting the Elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre
- Having a Nice Weekend with the Children with Development Disorders
- Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival in 2017" Hosted by the Food Grace
- Visiting the Children in the Sun Village in Shunyi District, Beijing
- Donated HK$ 100,000 to "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre "