Enjoying a Weekend with Children in Shanghai Huge Grace Disabled Children Welfare Centre
With care for disabled children, on the 17 October 2015 Conpak volunteer team visited Shanghai Huge Grace Disabled Children Welfare Centre, enjoying a cheerful weekend with children there.
During our visit, we sang songs and draw pictures with the children, listening to their stories and playing fun games with them. Towards to end, we sent them some school supplies such as books and stationaries and wished them an excellent academic life and good health.
Other News & Events
- Participating in “2017 China Beijing International Fair for Trade in Services (CIFTIS)” in Beijing
- Hong Kong Legislative Council Passed the Tax Reduction Introduced in 2017/18 Budget
- Awarded Certificate for Volunteer Service by the Social Welfare Department
- Reaching Out with the 8th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders