Enjoying a Weekend with Children in Shanghai Huge Grace Disabled Children Welfare Centre
With care for disabled children, on the 17 October 2015 Conpak volunteer team visited Shanghai Huge Grace Disabled Children Welfare Centre, enjoying a cheerful weekend with children there.
During our visit, we sang songs and draw pictures with the children, listening to their stories and playing fun games with them. Towards to end, we sent them some school supplies such as books and stationaries and wished them an excellent academic life and good health.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"