Enjoying a Weekend with Children in Shanghai Huge Grace Disabled Children Welfare Centre
With care for disabled children, on the 17 October 2015 Conpak volunteer team visited Shanghai Huge Grace Disabled Children Welfare Centre, enjoying a cheerful weekend with children there.
During our visit, we sang songs and draw pictures with the children, listening to their stories and playing fun games with them. Towards to end, we sent them some school supplies such as books and stationaries and wished them an excellent academic life and good health.
Other News & Events
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again