Participating in Game Activity in Jumpin Gym Whampoa
On 12 July 2015, Conpak co-organised a voluntary event with Shek Wai Kok Parent’s Resource Centre of SAHK, which volunteers played games with children having developmental disorders in Jumpin Gym Whampoa.
The volunteers accompanied those children one-on-one playing Jumpin Gym Maze and various facilities together, and had joyful conversation during lunch time. We hope that the children could possess wonderful childhood memories and add more enjoyment and fun through our affectionate companion.
Other News & Events
- Volunteers visited the disabled at On Ting Estate in Tuen Mun
- Visiting the Elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre
- Having a Nice Weekend with the Children with Development Disorders
- Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival in 2017" Hosted by the Food Grace
- Visiting the Children in the Sun Village in Shunyi District, Beijing
- Donated HK$ 100,000 to "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre "