Participating in Game Activity in Jumpin Gym Whampoa
On 12 July 2015, Conpak co-organised a voluntary event with Shek Wai Kok Parent’s Resource Centre of SAHK, which volunteers played games with children having developmental disorders in Jumpin Gym Whampoa.
The volunteers accompanied those children one-on-one playing Jumpin Gym Maze and various facilities together, and had joyful conversation during lunch time. We hope that the children could possess wonderful childhood memories and add more enjoyment and fun through our affectionate companion.
Other News & Events
- Participating in "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day 2023"
- Participating in 2023 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Accompanying the Elderly from Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center on Autumn Trip
- Donating Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Organizing One-Day Tour to Cheung Chau with SAHK