Participating in Game Activity in Jumpin Gym Whampoa
On 12 July 2015, Conpak co-organised a voluntary event with Shek Wai Kok Parent’s Resource Centre of SAHK, which volunteers played games with children having developmental disorders in Jumpin Gym Whampoa.
The volunteers accompanied those children one-on-one playing Jumpin Gym Maze and various facilities together, and had joyful conversation during lunch time. We hope that the children could possess wonderful childhood memories and add more enjoyment and fun through our affectionate companion.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"