Participating in "World SME Expo 2014"
Conpak participated in the "World SME Expo 2014" organized by Hong Kong Trade Development Council from 4 December 2014 to 6 December 2014. The Expo, held at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, aims to promote industry cooperation and encourage enterprises to leverage Hong Kong's platform to explore business opportunities.
In the Expo, Conpak Intellectual Property Service Team exchanged with domestic and overseas enterprises and industry participants on the problems of intellectual property protection faced by the enterprises during their market expansion. By demonstrating diversified professional services, we expect to exploit our professional advantages and formulate appropriate intellectual property protection strategies for enterprises.
Other News & Events
- Volunteers visited the disabled at On Ting Estate in Tuen Mun
- Visiting the Elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre
- Having a Nice Weekend with the Children with Development Disorders
- Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival in 2017" Hosted by the Food Grace
- Visiting the Children in the Sun Village in Shunyi District, Beijing
- Donated HK$ 100,000 to "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre "