Invited to Give a Keynote Speech at "Seminar of Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity" Held by Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng Bank's "Seminar of Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity" was held in Shanghai on 2 December 2014. Mr. Man Law, CEO, Greater China Division of Conpak was invited to attend the seminar, and discussed in depth with participating guests about how to leverage Hong Kong as a platform to mitigate tax burden for corporates.
In order to help enterprises expand cross-border business in full, several industry experts, who attended the seminar at the time, also discussed with participating guests about the development opportunities from offshore RMB business, and shared with guests on ideas of different trade and finance packages. Mr. Law shared professional advices regarding to tax planning and overseas listing from a professional perspective.
Other News & Events
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in 2020 "Skip-A-Meal" Event