Invited to Give a Keynote Speech at "Seminar of Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity" Held by Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng Bank's "Seminar of Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity" was held in Shanghai on 2 December 2014. Mr. Man Law, CEO, Greater China Division of Conpak was invited to attend the seminar, and discussed in depth with participating guests about how to leverage Hong Kong as a platform to mitigate tax burden for corporates.
In order to help enterprises expand cross-border business in full, several industry experts, who attended the seminar at the time, also discussed with participating guests about the development opportunities from offshore RMB business, and shared with guests on ideas of different trade and finance packages. Mr. Law shared professional advices regarding to tax planning and overseas listing from a professional perspective.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"