Invited to Give a Keynote Speech at "Seminar of Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity" Held by Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng Bank's "Seminar of Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity" was held in Shanghai on 2 December 2014. Mr. Man Law, CEO, Greater China Division of Conpak was invited to attend the seminar, and discussed in depth with participating guests about how to leverage Hong Kong as a platform to mitigate tax burden for corporates.
In order to help enterprises expand cross-border business in full, several industry experts, who attended the seminar at the time, also discussed with participating guests about the development opportunities from offshore RMB business, and shared with guests on ideas of different trade and finance packages. Mr. Law shared professional advices regarding to tax planning and overseas listing from a professional perspective.
Other News & Events
- Participating in “2017 China Beijing International Fair for Trade in Services (CIFTIS)” in Beijing
- Hong Kong Legislative Council Passed the Tax Reduction Introduced in 2017/18 Budget
- Awarded Certificate for Volunteer Service by the Social Welfare Department
- Reaching Out with the 8th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders