Participating in the Fund Raising Event of "Hong Kong 24hr Charity Pedal Kart Grand Prix"
The “Hong Kong 24hr Charity Pedal Kart Grand Prix” organised by the Association of Round Tables in Hong Kong Charitable Foundation was held at Victoria Park, Hong Kong on 22 and 23 November 2014. Conpak actively took part in the event and the fund raised for the association is used for charitable purpose. The beneficiaries include Kin Lok Club, Feeding Hong Kong and Hong Chi Association etc.
Through cycling on a rotation basis, we not only enjoyed the fun of cycling, but also promoted the spirit of mutual love and care across the community by giving practical support to this fund raising event.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"