Participating in the Charitable Event organized by Heart to Heart Shanghai
Conpak volunteers participated in the charitable event organized by Heart to Heart Shanghai on 15 November 2014, reaching out to children suffering from congenital heart disease at Shanghai Yodak Cardiothoracic Hospital.
We had a wonderful afternoon with the children by making teddy bears and playing games with them. We also helped to organize the clothes donated by other organizations during the event. We sincerely wish the children a quick return to good health and happiness grow as they bloom.
Other News & Events
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in 2020 "Skip-A-Meal" Event