Participating in the Charitable Event organized by Heart to Heart Shanghai
Conpak volunteers participated in the charitable event organized by Heart to Heart Shanghai on 15 November 2014, reaching out to children suffering from congenital heart disease at Shanghai Yodak Cardiothoracic Hospital.
We had a wonderful afternoon with the children by making teddy bears and playing games with them. We also helped to organize the clothes donated by other organizations during the event. We sincerely wish the children a quick return to good health and happiness grow as they bloom.
Other News & Events
- Participating in “2017 China Beijing International Fair for Trade in Services (CIFTIS)” in Beijing
- Hong Kong Legislative Council Passed the Tax Reduction Introduced in 2017/18 Budget
- Awarded Certificate for Volunteer Service by the Social Welfare Department
- Reaching Out with the 8th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders