Participating in the Charitable Event organized by Heart to Heart Shanghai
Conpak volunteers participated in the charitable event organized by Heart to Heart Shanghai on 15 November 2014, reaching out to children suffering from congenital heart disease at Shanghai Yodak Cardiothoracic Hospital.
We had a wonderful afternoon with the children by making teddy bears and playing games with them. We also helped to organize the clothes donated by other organizations during the event. We sincerely wish the children a quick return to good health and happiness grow as they bloom.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"