Participating in the Charitable Event organized by Heart to Heart Shanghai
Conpak volunteers participated in the charitable event organized by Heart to Heart Shanghai on 15 November 2014, reaching out to children suffering from congenital heart disease at Shanghai Yodak Cardiothoracic Hospital.
We had a wonderful afternoon with the children by making teddy bears and playing games with them. We also helped to organize the clothes donated by other organizations during the event. We sincerely wish the children a quick return to good health and happiness grow as they bloom.
Other News & Events
- Participating SAHK Charity Walk 2024 for Fundraising
- 20th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Participate in the "Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon" event
- Participating in "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day 2023"
- Participating in 2023 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Accompanying the Elderly from Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center on Autumn Trip