Participating in "Closing Ceremony for Summer Programme" of SAHK
Summer holiday is coming to an end. On 30 August 2014, Conpak volunteers participated in the "Closing Ceremony for Summer Programme" organized by the Shek Wai Kok Parent's Resource Centre of SAHK, and had a wonderful weekend with children with developmental disorders.
During the event, we watched shows with the children, and completed “Orienteering Game” together after lunch. Through such game, we hope the children could leave more happy memories, and wish them good health and excellent academic life in the coming school term.
Other News & Events
- Awarded Certificate for Volunteer Service by the Social Welfare Department
- Reaching Out with the 8th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation by SAHK
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8