Participating in "Closing Ceremony for Summer Programme" of SAHK
Summer holiday is coming to an end. On 30 August 2014, Conpak volunteers participated in the "Closing Ceremony for Summer Programme" organized by the Shek Wai Kok Parent's Resource Centre of SAHK, and had a wonderful weekend with children with developmental disorders.
During the event, we watched shows with the children, and completed “Orienteering Game” together after lunch. Through such game, we hope the children could leave more happy memories, and wish them good health and excellent academic life in the coming school term.
Other News & Events
- Announcement of the 2023-24 Hong Kong Budget
- Awarded another "HKAEE and HKGOC" certificate
- Awarded another "Caring Company" 10 Years Plus Logo
- Donation of the 17th batch of computers
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited