Participating in "Closing Ceremony for Summer Programme" of SAHK
Summer holiday is coming to an end. On 30 August 2014, Conpak volunteers participated in the "Closing Ceremony for Summer Programme" organized by the Shek Wai Kok Parent's Resource Centre of SAHK, and had a wonderful weekend with children with developmental disorders.
During the event, we watched shows with the children, and completed “Orienteering Game” together after lunch. Through such game, we hope the children could leave more happy memories, and wish them good health and excellent academic life in the coming school term.
Other News & Events
- Volunteers visited the disabled at On Ting Estate in Tuen Mun
- Visiting the Elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre
- Having a Nice Weekend with the Children with Development Disorders
- Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival in 2017" Hosted by the Food Grace
- Visiting the Children in the Sun Village in Shunyi District, Beijing
- Donated HK$ 100,000 to "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre "