Participating in "Closing Ceremony for Summer Programme" of SAHK
Summer holiday is coming to an end. On 30 August 2014, Conpak volunteers participated in the "Closing Ceremony for Summer Programme" organized by the Shek Wai Kok Parent's Resource Centre of SAHK, and had a wonderful weekend with children with developmental disorders.
During the event, we watched shows with the children, and completed “Orienteering Game” together after lunch. Through such game, we hope the children could leave more happy memories, and wish them good health and excellent academic life in the coming school term.
Other News & Events
- Participating in "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day 2023"
- Participating in 2023 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Accompanying the Elderly from Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center on Autumn Trip
- Donating Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Organizing One-Day Tour to Cheung Chau with SAHK