Reaching Out with the 4th Round Donation of Idle ComputersOn 19 December 2013, Conpak donated 18 computers and a fax machine to Caritas Hong Kong Computer Workshop. The donated items will be given to the underprivileged groups and used for the provision of training on computer maintenance and repair to the youths. This activity can at the same time reduce waste disposal, which is beneficial to environmental protection.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"