Reaching Out with the 4th Round Donation of Idle ComputersOn 19 December 2013, Conpak donated 18 computers and a fax machine to Caritas Hong Kong Computer Workshop. The donated items will be given to the underprivileged groups and used for the provision of training on computer maintenance and repair to the youths. This activity can at the same time reduce waste disposal, which is beneficial to environmental protection.
Other News & Events
- Awarded Certificate for Volunteer Service by the Social Welfare Department
- Reaching Out with the 8th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation by SAHK
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8