Touring Ocean Park with Children with Development Disabilities
On 7 September 2013, Conpak’s volunteer team participated in the trip to Ocean Park organized by The Spastics Association of Hong Kong "SAHK" for children with development disabilities.
Throughout the trip, 28 children were took care one-to-one by volunteers. After enjoying a delicious lunch at the park, volunteers and children communed closely with rare animals and rode on various amusement facilities. We hope that children were enjoying the time in the park and could have more sweet memories in their childhood. Wish them to grow up healthily.
Other News & Events
- Volunteers visited the disabled at On Ting Estate in Tuen Mun
- Visiting the Elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre
- Having a Nice Weekend with the Children with Development Disorders
- Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival in 2017" Hosted by the Food Grace
- Visiting the Children in the Sun Village in Shunyi District, Beijing
- Donated HK$ 100,000 to "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre "