Touring Ocean Park with Children with Development Disabilities
On 7 September 2013, Conpak’s volunteer team participated in the trip to Ocean Park organized by The Spastics Association of Hong Kong "SAHK" for children with development disabilities.
Throughout the trip, 28 children were took care one-to-one by volunteers. After enjoying a delicious lunch at the park, volunteers and children communed closely with rare animals and rode on various amusement facilities. We hope that children were enjoying the time in the park and could have more sweet memories in their childhood. Wish them to grow up healthily.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"