Touring Ocean Park with Children with Development Disabilities
On 7 September 2013, Conpak’s volunteer team participated in the trip to Ocean Park organized by The Spastics Association of Hong Kong "SAHK" for children with development disabilities.
Throughout the trip, 28 children were took care one-to-one by volunteers. After enjoying a delicious lunch at the park, volunteers and children communed closely with rare animals and rode on various amusement facilities. We hope that children were enjoying the time in the park and could have more sweet memories in their childhood. Wish them to grow up healthily.
Other News & Events
- Awarded Certificate for Volunteer Service by the Social Welfare Department
- Reaching Out with the 8th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation by SAHK
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8