Touring Ocean Park with Children with Development Disabilities
On 7 September 2013, Conpak’s volunteer team participated in the trip to Ocean Park organized by The Spastics Association of Hong Kong "SAHK" for children with development disabilities.
Throughout the trip, 28 children were took care one-to-one by volunteers. After enjoying a delicious lunch at the park, volunteers and children communed closely with rare animals and rode on various amusement facilities. We hope that children were enjoying the time in the park and could have more sweet memories in their childhood. Wish them to grow up healthily.
Other News & Events
- Announcement of the 2023-24 Hong Kong Budget
- Awarded another "HKAEE and HKGOC" certificate
- Awarded another "Caring Company" 10 Years Plus Logo
- Donation of the 17th batch of computers
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited