Awarded by World Vision
Conpak played an active role in the SKIP-A-MEAL 2012 campaign organized by World Vision. By skipping a meal or taking a light meal, Conpak raised funds for starving children in Africa.
Conpak has participated in the campaign for six consecutive years since 2007 and was awarded by World Vision, the campaign organizer.
Other News & Events
- Participating in “2017 China Beijing International Fair for Trade in Services (CIFTIS)” in Beijing
- Hong Kong Legislative Council Passed the Tax Reduction Introduced in 2017/18 Budget
- Awarded Certificate for Volunteer Service by the Social Welfare Department
- Reaching Out with the 8th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders