Birthday Party for Developmental Disabilities Children
On 1 September 2012, Conpak’s volunteer team had a wonderful weekend on outings with children with developmental disabilities in Shek Wai Kok Parents’ Resource Centre of SAHK.
Our volunteers played games with the children at a playroom in Ma On Shan and then held a birthday party for them at McDonald’s in Tsuen Wan. Taking good care of the children, our volunteers encouraged them to participate in various activities actively, in order to build up their confidence and optimism. The day ended with children’s laughter and birthday wishes.
Other News & Events
- Awarded Certificate for Volunteer Service by the Social Welfare Department
- Reaching Out with the 8th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation by SAHK
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8