Birthday Party for Developmental Disabilities Children
On 1 September 2012, Conpak’s volunteer team had a wonderful weekend on outings with children with developmental disabilities in Shek Wai Kok Parents’ Resource Centre of SAHK.
Our volunteers played games with the children at a playroom in Ma On Shan and then held a birthday party for them at McDonald’s in Tsuen Wan. Taking good care of the children, our volunteers encouraged them to participate in various activities actively, in order to build up their confidence and optimism. The day ended with children’s laughter and birthday wishes.
Other News & Events
- Volunteers visited the disabled at On Ting Estate in Tuen Mun
- Visiting the Elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre
- Having a Nice Weekend with the Children with Development Disorders
- Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival in 2017" Hosted by the Food Grace
- Visiting the Children in the Sun Village in Shunyi District, Beijing
- Donated HK$ 100,000 to "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre "