Participating in "SmartHK" in Hangzhou
Organized by Hong Kong Trade Development Council, "SmartHK" was held at Zhejiang World Trade International Exhibition Centre, Hangzhou from 30 to 31 August 2012. Conpak was invited to the exposition to share experience with local enterprises and seek for cooperation.
Conpak has participated in "SmartHK", a thematic exposition, for the second time since it was held at Guangzhou Exhibition Centre in 2011. Combining the current economic characteristics of private enterprises in the mainland and the future development plan, Conpak provides the enterprises with one-stop professional services in upgrading and transformation.
Other News & Events
- Participating in “2017 China Beijing International Fair for Trade in Services (CIFTIS)” in Beijing
- Hong Kong Legislative Council Passed the Tax Reduction Introduced in 2017/18 Budget
- Awarded Certificate for Volunteer Service by the Social Welfare Department
- Reaching Out with the 8th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders