Waiver of Business Registration Fee for One Year with Effect from 1 April
According to the 2012-13 Budget of the Hong Kong Government, the fees payable by business operators in respect of the application or renewal of business registration certificates and branch registration certificates with commencement date falling within the period from 1 April 2012 to 31 March 2013 will be reduced by a sum of HK$2,000 and HK$73 respectively. However, businesses are still required to pay the levy of HK$450 for the Protection of Wages on Insolvency Fund.
Other News & Events
- Volunteers visited the disabled at On Ting Estate in Tuen Mun
- Visiting the Elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre
- Having a Nice Weekend with the Children with Development Disorders
- Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival in 2017" Hosted by the Food Grace
- Visiting the Children in the Sun Village in Shunyi District, Beijing
- Donated HK$ 100,000 to "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre "