Invited to Serve as an Advisor by HKTDC
Conpak was invited by Hong Kong Trade Development Council to serve as an advisor of “SME Advisory Service” of the council's "Business Advisory Services", starting from December 2011. We provide assistance for SMEs in respect of tax issues arising from their operation in Hong Kong.
"Business Advisory Services" is a project of HKTDC, aiming at facilitating the development of SMEs. Professional service organisations in Hong Kong are invited to designate personnel to station at “HKTDC SME Centre” regularly in order to provide one-to-one business advisory service to SMEs.
Other News & Events
- Announcement of the 2023-24 Hong Kong Budget
- Awarded another "HKAEE and HKGOC" certificate
- Awarded another "Caring Company" 10 Years Plus Logo
- Donation of the 17th batch of computers
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited