Invited to Serve as an Advisor by HKTDC
Conpak was invited by Hong Kong Trade Development Council to serve as an advisor of “SME Advisory Service” of the council's "Business Advisory Services", starting from December 2011. We provide assistance for SMEs in respect of tax issues arising from their operation in Hong Kong.
"Business Advisory Services" is a project of HKTDC, aiming at facilitating the development of SMEs. Professional service organisations in Hong Kong are invited to designate personnel to station at “HKTDC SME Centre” regularly in order to provide one-to-one business advisory service to SMEs.
Other News & Events
- Volunteers visited the disabled at On Ting Estate in Tuen Mun
- Visiting the Elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre
- Having a Nice Weekend with the Children with Development Disorders
- Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival in 2017" Hosted by the Food Grace
- Visiting the Children in the Sun Village in Shunyi District, Beijing
- Donated HK$ 100,000 to "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre "