Invited to Serve as an Advisor by HKTDC
Conpak was invited by Hong Kong Trade Development Council to serve as an advisor of “SME Advisory Service” of the council's "Business Advisory Services", starting from December 2011. We provide assistance for SMEs in respect of tax issues arising from their operation in Hong Kong.
"Business Advisory Services" is a project of HKTDC, aiming at facilitating the development of SMEs. Professional service organisations in Hong Kong are invited to designate personnel to station at “HKTDC SME Centre” regularly in order to provide one-to-one business advisory service to SMEs.
Other News & Events
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in 2020 "Skip-A-Meal" Event