Talk on Investment and Financing Training Program of China Huaian (HK)
On 6 December 2011, Mr. Man Law, CEO, Greater China Division of Conpak was invited by Hong Kong Trade Development Council and State-owned Assets Supervision And Administration Commission of Huaian Municipal Government of Jiangsu Province as a guest for the talk themed “The Taxation System in Hong Kong and Information on Mainland’s Enterprises to Set up Companies in Hong Kong” for trainees of the Investment and Financing Training Program of China Huaian (HK).
The trainees of the Program were mainly the heads of relevant government bodies of Huaian Municipal Government and responsible officers of key enterprises. Mr. Law provided a detailed introduction of favorable business operation policy of Hong Kong from the mainland government and enterprises’ perspective, and shared his view as to how could they better use Hong Kong as a platform for overseas market expansion.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"