Provision of Training for Trainees of China Huaian (HK)'s Business Operation Training Program
On 5 July 2011, Mr. Lee Man Wing, Marius, Director of Conpak CPA Limited, and Ms. Helen Hu, Senior Manager of Greater China Division, were invited by HKTDC to hold a training session titled “The Taxation System in Hong Kong and Information on Mainland’s Enterprises to Set up Companies in Hong Kong” for trainees of China Huaian (HK)’s Business Operation Training Program.
Since all the trainees were officers in charge of relevant units responsible for business development of Huaian, Mr. Lee and Ms. Hu provided a detailed introduction of the favourable business operation policy of Hong Kong from the mainland government’s perspective so that they could provide more useful information to the local enterprises on the use of Hong Kong as a platform for market expansion.
Other News & Events
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited
- Participating the 2022 "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day"
- Co-organizing a fun visit with the children to the Legoland Discovery Centre between Conpak and The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity