Provision of Training for Trainees of China Huaian (HK)'s Business Operation Training Program
On 5 July 2011, Mr. Lee Man Wing, Marius, Director of Conpak CPA Limited, and Ms. Helen Hu, Senior Manager of Greater China Division, were invited by HKTDC to hold a training session titled “The Taxation System in Hong Kong and Information on Mainland’s Enterprises to Set up Companies in Hong Kong” for trainees of China Huaian (HK)’s Business Operation Training Program.
Since all the trainees were officers in charge of relevant units responsible for business development of Huaian, Mr. Lee and Ms. Hu provided a detailed introduction of the favourable business operation policy of Hong Kong from the mainland government’s perspective so that they could provide more useful information to the local enterprises on the use of Hong Kong as a platform for market expansion.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"