Provision of Training for Trainees of China Huaian (HK)'s Business Operation Training Program
On 5 July 2011, Mr. Lee Man Wing, Marius, Director of Conpak CPA Limited, and Ms. Helen Hu, Senior Manager of Greater China Division, were invited by HKTDC to hold a training session titled “The Taxation System in Hong Kong and Information on Mainland’s Enterprises to Set up Companies in Hong Kong” for trainees of China Huaian (HK)’s Business Operation Training Program.
Since all the trainees were officers in charge of relevant units responsible for business development of Huaian, Mr. Lee and Ms. Hu provided a detailed introduction of the favourable business operation policy of Hong Kong from the mainland government’s perspective so that they could provide more useful information to the local enterprises on the use of Hong Kong as a platform for market expansion.
Other News & Events
- Announcement of the 2023-24 Hong Kong Budget
- Awarded another "HKAEE and HKGOC" certificate
- Awarded another "Caring Company" 10 Years Plus Logo
- Donation of the 17th batch of computers
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited