The Revenue (Reduction of Business Registration Fees) Order 2010 in Hong Kong Expired on 31 July 2011
As informed by the Hong Kong Companies Registry, the Revenue (Reduction of Business Registration Fees) Order 2010 will be expired on 31 July 2011.
Currently, a Hong Kong company is required to pay a business registration fee of HKD450, representing a reduction of HKD2,000. Effective from 1 August, the business registration fee will be adjusted back to the normal fee of HKD2,450.
Other News & Events
- Participating in “2017 China Beijing International Fair for Trade in Services (CIFTIS)” in Beijing
- Hong Kong Legislative Council Passed the Tax Reduction Introduced in 2017/18 Budget
- Awarded Certificate for Volunteer Service by the Social Welfare Department
- Reaching Out with the 8th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders