The Revenue (Reduction of Business Registration Fees) Order 2010 in Hong Kong Expired on 31 July 2011
As informed by the Hong Kong Companies Registry, the Revenue (Reduction of Business Registration Fees) Order 2010 will be expired on 31 July 2011.
Currently, a Hong Kong company is required to pay a business registration fee of HKD450, representing a reduction of HKD2,000. Effective from 1 August, the business registration fee will be adjusted back to the normal fee of HKD2,450.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"