The Revenue (Reduction of Business Registration Fees) Order 2010 in Hong Kong Expired on 31 July 2011
As informed by the Hong Kong Companies Registry, the Revenue (Reduction of Business Registration Fees) Order 2010 will be expired on 31 July 2011.
Currently, a Hong Kong company is required to pay a business registration fee of HKD450, representing a reduction of HKD2,000. Effective from 1 August, the business registration fee will be adjusted back to the normal fee of HKD2,450.
Other News & Events
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in 2020 "Skip-A-Meal" Event