"Care through Love Mooncakes" held before Mid-Autumn Day
In the spirit of care for each other and community harmony, we held the "Care through Love Mooncakes" activity before the Mid-Autumn Day. On the afternoon 22 September 2007, we spared time to visit the elderly living alone, and brought moon cakes and fruit, and learned about their living conditions by chatting with them. We hope to participate in more public benefit activities to benefit society in the future.
Other News & Events
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited
- Participating the 2022 "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day"
- Co-organizing a fun visit with the children to the Legoland Discovery Centre between Conpak and The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity