"Care through Love Mooncakes" held before Mid-Autumn Day
In the spirit of care for each other and community harmony, we held the "Care through Love Mooncakes" activity before the Mid-Autumn Day. On the afternoon 22 September 2007, we spared time to visit the elderly living alone, and brought moon cakes and fruit, and learned about their living conditions by chatting with them. We hope to participate in more public benefit activities to benefit society in the future.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"