"Care through Love Mooncakes" held before Mid-Autumn Day
In the spirit of care for each other and community harmony, we held the “Care through Love Mooncakes” activity before the Mid-Autumn Day. On the afternoon 22 September 2007, we spared time to visit the elderly living alone, and brought moon cakes and fruit, and learned about their living conditions by chatting with them. We hope to participate in more public benefit activities to benefit society in the future.
Other News & Events
- Volunteers visited the disabled at On Ting Estate in Tuen Mun
- Visiting the Elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre
- Having a Nice Weekend with the Children with Development Disorders
- Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival in 2017" Hosted by the Food Grace
- Visiting the Children in the Sun Village in Shunyi District, Beijing
- Donated HK$ 100,000 to "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre "