Donating Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
On 6 May 2022, Conpak donated a SilverFit Mile Export (smart exercise bike) to Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady MacLehose Centre. The machine provides a variety of activities for the needs of the elderly, including moving hands forward and backward and one-handed rotary training for stroke patients and the elderly with hemiplegic weakness.
stimulation and positive feedback to help the elderly improve their cognitive ability and attention. Meanwhile, it can intelligently analyze the real-time exertion of limbs, so that the elderly can understand their rehabilitation progress and be motivated to do exercises.
Conpak has always taken helping disadvantaged groups as a part of our corporate social responsibility. In the future, we will devote more resources to provide more warmth and care to those in need.
Other News & Events
- Donating Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Spread Hope - Participated in the 2022 “Skip-A-Meal” Event
- Hong Kong Announced Its 2022-23 Budget
- 16th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2021"