16th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
In the past two years, due to the continuous impact of the epidemic, online teaching has become the new normal of education. On 9 December 2021, Conpak donated 26 idle computers with good performance to students from low-income families through Caritas Hong Kong, so as to support their online learning needs and contribute to environmental protection at the same time.
So far, Conpak has donated 16 batches of computers. In this way, we practice the concept of environmental protection and help families and people in need.
Other News & Events
- Donating Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Spread Hope - Participated in the 2022 “Skip-A-Meal” Event
- Hong Kong Announced Its 2022-23 Budget
- 16th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2021"