Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
With the approach of Mid-Autumn Festival, Conpak participated again in "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival", an activity organized by a food recycling organization called Food Grace, on 28 September 2020. This is the fourth consecutive year that Conpak has participated in the program.
We have signed the Green Mid-Autumn Festival Food Saving Pledge and promised to neither take nor send mooncakes as a gift to our clients or partners. It requires everybody's participation to build a society that values food and thus we encourage employees to spend a green festival and reduce surplus festival food to build a food-cherishing culture.
Other News & Events
- Organizing "Let's Move" Anti-epidemic Ambassador Activity
- Organizing the "Kid's Joy" Activity
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2020"
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong