Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
With the approach of Mid-Autumn Festival, Conpak participated again in "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival", an activity organized by a food recycling organization called Food Grace, on 28 September 2020. This is the fourth consecutive year that Conpak has participated in the program.
We have signed the Green Mid-Autumn Festival Food Saving Pledge and promised to neither take nor send mooncakes as a gift to our clients or partners. It requires everybody's participation to build a society that values food and thus we encourage employees to spend a green festival and reduce surplus festival food to build a food-cherishing culture.
Other News & Events
- Announcement of the 2023-24 Hong Kong Budget
- Awarded another "HKAEE and HKGOC" certificate
- Awarded another "Caring Company" 10 Years Plus Logo
- Donation of the 17th batch of computers
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited