Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
In order to support the public welfare undertakings in Hong Kong, Conpak participated once again in the "Dress Casual Day" held by The Community Chest on 10 October 2019.
On the Day, participants can put on the Dress Casual Day stickers and go to work in casual wear. In order to contribute more to the society, Conpak provides 100% matching donation for each dollar Conpak's employee donates and encourages them to raise money from relatives and friends. Since the first session of this event, "The Community Chest’s Dress Casual Day" has been well received by the public. All donations raised will be donated to social welfare organizations, benefiting an estimated amount of 2.5 million people in need.
Other News & Events
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2020"
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition