Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
In order to promote the green festival culture, on 23 August 2019, Conpak participated again in "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival", an activity organized by a food recycling organization called Food Grace. This is the third consecutive year that Conpak has participated in the program.
We have signed the Green Mid-Autumn Festival Food Saving Pledge and promise to neither take nor send mooncake as a gift to our clients or partners. It requires everybody's participation to build a society that values food and thus we choose to send our festival greetings in an environmentally friendly way. We hope that we may contribute our effort to reducing surplus festival food.
Other News & Events
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited
- Participating the 2022 "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day"
- Co-organizing a fun visit with the children to the Legoland Discovery Centre between Conpak and The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity