Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
In order to promote the green festival culture, on 23 August 2019, Conpak participated again in "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival", an activity organized by a food recycling organization called Food Grace. This is the third consecutive year that Conpak has participated in the program.
We have signed the Green Mid-Autumn Festival Food Saving Pledge and promise to neither take nor send mooncake as a gift to our clients or partners. It requires everybody's participation to build a society that values food and thus we choose to send our festival greetings in an environmentally friendly way. We hope that we may contribute our effort to reducing surplus festival food.
Other News & Events
- Participating SAHK Charity Walk 2024 for Fundraising
- 20th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Participate in the "Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon" event
- Participating in "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day 2023"
- Participating in 2023 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Accompanying the Elderly from Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center on Autumn Trip