Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
In order to promote the green festival culture, on 23 August 2019, Conpak participated again in "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival", an activity organized by a food recycling organization called Food Grace. This is the third consecutive year that Conpak has participated in the program.
We have signed the Green Mid-Autumn Festival Food Saving Pledge and promise to neither take nor send mooncake as a gift to our clients or partners. It requires everybody's participation to build a society that values food and thus we choose to send our festival greetings in an environmentally friendly way. We hope that we may contribute our effort to reducing surplus festival food.
Other News & Events
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2020"
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition