Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
In order to promote the green festival culture, on 23 August 2019, Conpak participated again in "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival", an activity organized by a food recycling organization called Food Grace. This is the third consecutive year that Conpak has participated in the program.
We have signed the Green Mid-Autumn Festival Food Saving Pledge and promise to neither take nor send mooncake as a gift to our clients or partners. It requires everybody's participation to build a society that values food and thus we choose to send our festival greetings in an environmentally friendly way. We hope that we may contribute our effort to reducing surplus festival food.
Other News & Events
- Hong Kong's 2020/21 Budget Announced
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled