Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
On 2 July 2019, Conpak donated another HKD 100,000 and a batch of rehabilitation equipment worth HKD 52,230 to Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady MacLehose Centre, continuing the "Move Yourself" Rehabilitation Efficacy Project of 2017 to assist patients in rehabilitation.
Since 2016, we have cumulatively donated HKD 544,790 to the center. Besides, we have also organized various community care activities and appointed volunteers as "Ambassadors of Rehabilitation" to assist the patients in their exercise. Our service time is up to 949 hours in total.
Conpak has always taken helping disadvantaged groups as a part of our corporate social responsibility. In the future, we will devote more resources to provide more warmth and care to those in need.
Other News & Events
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Awarded OCBC Wing Hang "Valued Partner - Platinum 2019"
- Accompanying the Children from Po Leung Kuk to Go Out for a Visit
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- 11th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Elders at Lelaohui Nursing Home in Luozhuang West, Haidian District, Beijing