Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
On 2 July 2019, Conpak donated another HKD 100,000 and a batch of rehabilitation equipment worth HKD 52,230 to Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady MacLehose Centre, continuing the "Move Yourself" Rehabilitation Efficacy Project of 2017 to assist patients in rehabilitation.
Since 2016, we have cumulatively donated HKD 544,790 to the center. Besides, we have also organized various community care activities and appointed volunteers as "Ambassadors of Rehabilitation" to assist the patients in their exercise. Our service time is up to 949 hours in total.
Conpak has always taken helping disadvantaged groups as a part of our corporate social responsibility. In the future, we will devote more resources to provide more warmth and care to those in need.
Other News & Events
- Announcement of the 2023-24 Hong Kong Budget
- Awarded another "HKAEE and HKGOC" certificate
- Awarded another "Caring Company" 10 Years Plus Logo
- Donation of the 17th batch of computers
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited