Visiting the Elders at Lelaohui Nursing Home in Luozhuang West, Haidian District, Beijing
With the aging of the population, the physical and mental problems of empty-nest elders are getting more and more attention. In order to make the elders' later life more enjoyable, Conpak Volunteers, together with Beijing Volunteers Association, organized a voluntary activity named "Supporting the Elders with Love" on 15 June 2019, visiting the elders at Lelaohui Nursing Home in Luozhuang West, Haidian District, Beijing.
Since company is the best gift for the elders, we spent a pleasant day chatting and doing activities with them.
Other News & Events
- Participating in 2020 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Hong Kong's 2020/21 Budget Announced
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers