A Visit to Disabled Orphans
Children with diseases or disabilities in varying degress in the Social Welfare Center of Baoan District, Shenzhen are in need of social care. On 3 Nov 2018, Conpak Volunteers visited the children at the Center and brought them delicious food and some supplies of daily use.
The development of children needs the nourishment of love. We played together and had fun. We hope that our company can bring them more love.
Other News & Events
- 21st Anniversary of Conpak
- Celebrating Chinese New Year with the Elders
- Liu Qingsheng, Vice Mayor of Shenzhen, and His Delegation Visited Conpak for Research
- Organize "K6 Conpak Kids Day"
- Donation of Money and Rehabilitation Equipment
- Accompany the Elders at Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre for an Outing