A Visit to Disabled Orphans
Children with diseases or disabilities in varying degress in the Social Welfare Center of Baoan District, Shenzhen are in need of social care. On 3 Nov 2018, Conpak Volunteers visited the children at the Center and brought them delicious food and some supplies of daily use.
The development of children needs the nourishment of love. We played together and had fun. We hope that our company can bring them more love.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"