A Visit to Disabled Orphans
Children with diseases or disabilities in varying degress in the Social Welfare Center of Baoan District, Shenzhen are in need of social care. On 3 Nov 2018, Conpak Volunteers visited the children at the Center and brought them delicious food and some supplies of daily use.
The development of children needs the nourishment of love. We played together and had fun. We hope that our company can bring them more love.
Other News & Events
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again